Autumn is well upon us now and so are the winter months, unfortunately the colder and wetter weather accompanies them also, however not everything has to be drab and dreary.
Although your styling may change at this part of the year you can still choose from some very sleek, warm and comfortable items or accessories to help you make it through the less glamorous part of the year.
Here are my top 10 items for fall:
- The Khaki Bomber Jacket – which is a sleek and stylish item for those colder months where you simply can’t have to much skin on show and you don’t want to be too bulked out with a big jacket then this is the one for you. If effortlessly can be placed in a variety of clothing combinations and also would be a great jacket for those summer months as it is very versatile.
- Which hat to choose? I believe this has to be considered – Grey Faux Fur Trapper Hat from Next, for the ultimate head warmth this winter.
- Gloves of choice – I’d go for the Men’s Sheepskin Lined Leather Gloves from Aspinal of London, although they are slightly more high end they would be well worth saving for and would be a timeless piece that would go with a variety of style choices.
- The cold weather can make you ill and so what better way to wrap up warm that with a cashmere scarf, from John Lewis which offers a subtle yet warm result to your final outfit choices.
- Trousers are a must in the winter months, with jeans a stable item in the winter months I would personally recommend you must have a pair of AKEE 0675L TAPERED SS 17’s in your wardrobe from Diesel which will last you year round and also have the quality to last for years to come without deteriorating.
- Shoes next and I believe where possible you must have something comfortable and smart, then look no further than the Timberland Earth Keeper 2.0 Cupsole Chukka Nubuck (Grey – although in a variety of colour choices).
- Alternatively a shoe that is slightly smarter yet less casual would be the Ted Baker Guri Brogue Shoes, a quality shoe that will always look good.
- The Reiss Roll Neck Jumper In Merino Wool is a smart casual very flexible jumper that can be used in a variety of combinations.
- Alternatively for the colder days we are all bound to experience I would say a thicker jumper like this Textured Roll Neck from Next which will no doubt keep you warm this winter while retaining your style.
- Finally I would definitely look to purchase a padded warm winter coat, House of Fraser have a great option for you in the Barbour Quilted International Ariel Polar Jacket.
P.S an umbrella wouldn’t go a miss with the typically wet English weather – City Gent Lifesaver Umbrella.
This post is sponsored collaboration. All views and opinions are my own.